Find your next opportunity now!
Supplier Diversity Analyst - PA / 2397
1001 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
The Supplier Diversity Analyst is responsible for data collection, summarization and reporting to support supplier diversity initiatives.
- Obtain crew availability from diverse suppliers, summarize information for communication to internal stakeholders, track match/usage of crew availability and communicate results.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of available diverse contractors and skillsets
- Assists in the creation of a process and tools to monitor and utilize crew availability of diverse suppliers.
- Monitor contractor performance and manage issue resolution/escalation process
- Participates in meetings with diverse suppliers and internal teammates
- Supports the implementation of supplier diversity projects to achieve desired results
- Compile various ad-hoc reporting, data collection, and research and analysis
- Communicate and collaborate with internal business partners and diverse suppliers to analyze information needs and requirements and deliver solutions based on those needs.
- Develops a broad understanding of business processes related to diverse spend, datasets and BI deliverables.
- Track and report project progress, using standard methods.
- Collaborative and data driven with strong analytical and technical skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate data and metrics into simple actionable recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to present complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- High School Diploma or GED- required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Accounting/Finance or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of combined experience in supply chain, construction management, financial and/or operational roles
- Knowledge of/experience in Supplier Diversity
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Power BI or other applications that can be used to exchange information on crew availability and utilization
- Experience in telecom a plus
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales