Find your next opportunity now!
TEMP Development Specialist - Austin
11100 Metric Blvd Suite 600 Austin, TX 78758 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is happy to represent our client, a wireless industry leader in network development.
The Development Specialist will provide project support for the local Wireless Development team. Development Specialists are a critical part of ensuring development efforts across the company's wireless portfolio have appropriate resources assigned. This position will work with the local market team to help ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. This position is great for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging work environment and is detail oriented. This type of position involves multi-tasking and managing aspects of multiple projects at the same time.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the end-to-end process of bidding work to vendors, coordinating work orders and ensuring timely payments to vendors. Take ownership and develop a thorough understanding of key employee and customer impacting initiatives through analysis of current programs.
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives.
- Analyze all site development project documentation for accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific documents.
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment) needed to support field based efforts are available.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects.
- Organize and manage multiple competing projects.
- Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and improve processes for future programs.
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management.
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team.
The successful Development Specialist will have:
- 2-4 years of experience with resource coordination functions preferably in the real estate, construction, or wireless industry
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues.
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination and CAD drawings.
- Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and Access
- Desire to continually learn.
- Ability to self-manage projects
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales