Find your next opportunity now!
TEMP Wireless Field Construction Manager - Milwaukee, WI
811 East Washington Avenue, Suite 413 Madison, WI 53703 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is happy to represent our client, a wireless industry leader in network development on a Wireless Field Construction Manager position.
- Review and redline zoning drawings and construction drawings, as required
- Interface with the site and project management teams to ensure timely delivery of sites
- Report project status and performance data to management
- Coordinate hand construction activities including site walks and inventory coordination
- Ensure permits are closed out correctly
- Ensure that power deliveries are synchronized with construction activities
- Interface with multiple teams to ensure project completion on time and within budget
The successful Construction Manager will have:
- Minimum of 3 years wireless construction management experience
- A successful track record of construction projects (on time, within budget)
- An adventurous spirit; flexible, innovative, and capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities in extreme time-critical settings
- Results focused leadership using energetic and positive communication skills
- Natural ability to work with all levels of management, staff, and vendors
- An affinity for analytics, acute attention to detail, and decisive in nature
- Experience working with fiber and power companies, with an understanding of scheduling walks and dealing with meter sets
- Previous experience being part of a carrier buildout team
- Solid understanding of microwave in a wireless environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Amy is a Senior Technical Recruiter for Broadstaff.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales