Find your next opportunity now!
Technical Forensic Analyst
33 Wood Ave. S, Suite #600 Iselin, NJ 08830 US
This role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities. The selected candidate will lead aspects of retrospective program and perform analytics of incident trends. They will facilitate the investigation of root causes of technology incidents, permanent fixes to those causes, and identification of broader trends and patterns to remediate enterprise-wide issues to ensure reliability and availability of client's applications and systems. This team member will be driving transformation, orchestration of execution and strategic enhancement/expansion of the Correction of Errors framework recently built. This role will be a key player in a matrixed team and will oversee the planning, design and delivery of large, complex, and cross functional enterprise-wide technology programs to realize expected business outcomes. To be successful, the individual in this role must leverage a background working in the technology space and apply expertise in IT related hands-on skills as well as project/program management and communication at a technical and executive level.
• Provide expertise on designing and implementing a program or initiative.
• Provide feedback and advice for goals and processes for a program or initiative.
• Provide technology experience and leadership into root cause determination and long-term resolution
• Persuade diverse technology groups to work together to implement high value technical, procedural, and risk migration solutions into production
• Evaluate and report on progress for a program or initiative.
• Consult with leaders and stakeholders to gain support for a program or initiative.
• Deep experience presenting to varying levels of leadership, with fluency in PowerPoint to support presentation needs
• Experience designing and leading IT PMO processes and tool adoption, technology strategic planning and budgeting spanning the entire organization, portfolio management using various methodologies preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and experience defining, implementing, and managing ongoing portfolio management, strategic planning, program management, and IT Governance processes.
• Experience in one or more of the standard governance frameworks like ITIL, COBIT.
• Results oriented with a high degree of resilience and perseverance.
• Proactive. Able to anticipate obstacles and develop plans that deliver results.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and successfully execute multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability in building IT balanced scorecards, KPI management, and operational reporting.
• Capable of providing strong leadership based on integrity, humility, and respect for others.
• Capable of influencing & building partnerships, developing teamwork and managing others.
• Strong communication, planning, team building and problem-solving skills
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills; excellent documentation skills
• Proven ability to analyze, integrate, recommend, contribute to the development of conceptual plans for, and lead implement of, strategic, process, and team improvement and change initiatives cross-functionally.
• Demonstrated situational leadership and creative problem solving within department and teams.
• Experience in financial services strongly preferred, but not required
• Strategic thinking, executive presence, sound judgment, and ability to influence executives
• Team ethic, high standards, and the drive to do whatever it takes
• Attitude of transparency: Desire and ability to bring disclosure and transparency across teams and grow trust between the various different stakeholders
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms, SQL
- Experience using SharePoint, Visio, Excel, Word
- Skilled in AWS Management and Governance suite of products such as CloudTrail, CloudWatch, or Systems Manager
- Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using scheduling software to book events
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales