Find your next opportunity now!
Tower Structural Analyst - REMOTE NC / 2390
6325 Ardrey Kell Rd Suite 600 Charlotte, NC 28277 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
This will be a remote position and will require minimal travel (training and team meetings).
Responsible for maintaining the structural compliance of the company’s towers and related infrastructure through the use of several software tools including, but not limited to: photo databases, computer aided drawings, structural analysis reports, and other field generated reports. Ensure customer order configuration feasibility and data integrity of area assets to optimize yield through the efficient allocation of ground and tower space. Ensure that the company’s asset management standards and procedures are properly implemented. Responsible for quality of asset data and management of the tower, customer mounts and ground space. Collaborate with structural engineers, field operations personnel, tower operations, sales, implementation, and other teams to maintain database accuracy. Analyze and resolve site issues in a timely manner. Make recommendations about how the company can effectively spend CAPEX dollars to realize a strong return on its assets while proactively maximizing the site readiness.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales, and implementation to ensure structural integrity for assigned assets.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to keep them apprised of customer order status and to ensure all customer commitments are met.
- Apply the company's asset management standards and procedures to order review.
- Coordinate engineering solutions in accordance with the company’s policies, standards and procedures to optimize speed to market and asset yield.
- Ensure timely customer order processing through efficient system task management.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at various stages in the order process.
- Review and record closeout packages and periodic inspections per current standards to ensure data accuracy in the asset management database.
- Provide support to the company's field personnel during the installation process for structurally impacting changes.
- Identify and communicate process improvements in relation to the customer order process.
- Effectively communicate customer service, structural integrity, and capacity issues to Asset Manager.
- Partner and coordinate effectively with sales, implementation and corporate departments (e.g., engineering, operations).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in construction, operations or engineering field related to management of tower structures preferred
- Data management skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Self-starter, disciplined
- Strong customer service commitment
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail; process oriented
- Working Conditions: May travel to construction site with exposure to heavy equipment
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales