Find your next opportunity now!
Utility Relations Specialist AZ/ 2846
2055 S Stearman Dr Chandler, AZ 85286 US
• Prepares and effectively shepherds applications through established regulatory and/or contractual processes to secure attachment licenses needed for installation of Crown Castle facilities on or in regulated utility infrastructure within established regulated timeframes.
• Work with design team to facilitate drawings and construction documents related to nodes, power and outside fiber plant construction
• Addresses tactical challenges to successful, timely and cost-effective acquisition of licenses or service connections, including resolution of violations, etc.
• Provide timely system updates and communicate effectively with all customers, both internal and external
• Develops and maintains rich relationships with utilities
• Serves as an inter-departmental liaison to ensure compliance with utility agreement requirements during the all stages of site selection, network construction and deployment as well as ongoing operations and/or site modifications.
• Provides research and advice to internal clients regarding conditions of attachment to or in regulated utility infrastructure
• Interact with internal and external customers and vendors to ensure proper communication on and coordination of various project-related initiatives
• Ability to comprehend and serve as a subject matter expert on matters related to state & federal telecommunications regulations, including Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Order 18-111.
• Participate in District and Region pre-project planning meetings
• Pole audit data reconciliation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least two (2) years proven experience working in a fiber company, telephone or power utility working on joint use matters, engineering, and/or rights-of-way.
• Wireless Industry experience preferred or equivalent in a comparable industry or relevant military experience.
• Must be experienced in navigating corporate environment and working within a corporate group context
• Knowledge of NESC, GO 95, NEC and FCC/state pole and conduit attachment regulations preferred.
• Experience working with design teams, facilitation of permit drawings and construction documents related to outside plant construction is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with negotiating experience preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to comprehend contracts and agreements
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate and present persuasive arguments to achieve desired results
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Self-starter and ability to work independently
• Keen attention to detail
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
• Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
• Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively even when things ar note certain or the way forward is not clear
• Builds Networks: Effectively building formal and informal relationships networks inside and outside the organization
• Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales