Find your next opportunity now!
Vice President of Operations CA
Chino, CA 91708 US
The client is seeking a Vice President of Operations for our California market. The VP of Operations is responsible for the market’s P&L, overseeing and supporting the daily operations of management within a specific region, ensuring execution of the regions budgets and forecasts while maintaining safety and construction services, including macro sites, small cells, site maintenance, decommissioning and other projects. The VP of Operations, as a key member of the client's management team, will build the market from its current revenue level to a significant operation over the next two years.
- Financial Planning:
- Meet the market Profit and Loss budget through effective workforce management, tactical implementation, revenue generation, efficiency improvements and client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate compliance with approved regional budget and forecast.
- Prepare and maintain annual budgets and regular financial planning reports, including monthly profit and loss forecast with Regional President.
- Region Operations:
- Ensures customer satisfaction, profitability, and the growth of client relationships.
- Supports managers in customer-facing strategic discussions.
- Ensures that work is of the highest quality and all operational performance metrics are met or exceeded.
- Supports and promotes organization’s Core Values of Invested effort, Safety, Quality performance, Integrity, Reliability and Ethical behavior.
- Monitors and analyzes reports pertaining to scheduling, workload management, resource management and on-site performance.
- Oversees and assist in coordination of work force, identifying market needs and opportunities for same day staff adjustments.
- Leads and manages employees ensuring ongoing communication, performance management, and development.
- Pursues and develops new business opportunities for the company in their division or region and participating in the estimating process.
- Coordinates with Senior Management within region on the evaluation of the cost-effectiveness of equipment potential upgrades and additions; plans and schedules installations to meet system deadlines.
- Complies with all specifications, industry standards, safety rules, regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Regional President and executive team to develop long-term strategy, implement efficiently and assess organizational performance against it
- Collaborates with regional management staff to execute short- to middle-term implementation plans and assess organizational performance against it.
- Manages direct reports to efficiently meet client quality and satisfaction targets, on time/on budget installation of each job and support of corporate initiatives.
- Mentor and develop direct reports and identified high potential employees, managing training, performance evaluation, problem resolution and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- 10 – 15 years of relevant Operations experience within the wireless Telcommunications industry.
- Strong safety record and demonstrated experience of working within established and advance Health and Safety program.
- Working knowledge of relevant clients, products, and services
- Business experience relevant to the assigned accounts strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clear, concise, and persuasive, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong orientation to deadline and detail.
- Decisive, with the ability to exercise good judgement under pressure.
- An individual who embraces taking a hands-on approach.
- Confident, open, and willing to confront difficult issues, cope with conflict, and challenges others in order to create positive change.
- Have a point of view, but flexible in considering other approaches.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the organization
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales