Find your next opportunity now!
Warehouse Technician Requisition-CA/ 2838
11253 Redwood Ave Fontana, CA 92337 US
The Warehouse Technician will be responsible for the administration of material logistics in the Lightower central warehouse. She/he will be responsible for insuring timely turnaround on material requests, material receipts (both physical and within the Oracle accounting system). The Warehouse Technician will also be responsible for Inventory control and administration of periodic cycle counts in Lightower inventory locations. Position responsibilities involve continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs
• Receives inventory items via Financial / Accounting software suite
• Physically locates inventory items
• Receives non inventory items per RMAs
• Processes decommissioned inventory items returned from Network
• Resolves receipt vs invoice conflict / discrepancies with AP
• Processes standard and freight shipments thru shipping vendor's online portal
• Maintains shipping log details in each Transaction
• Issues inventory items to projects manually or automatically in Financial / Accounting software
• Stages, reserves, & allocates inventory items per system requests
• Creates and maintains inventory item IDs in Financial / Accounting software
• Performs periodic cycle counts of inventory items
• Performs periodic Physical Inventory (PI)
• Maintains and creates BIN designation inventory item storage system
• Valid drivers’ license and excellent driving record.
• Travel throughout the Lightower footprint may be required.
• Must pass drug screening and background check.
• OSHA Fork Truck training and experience helpful
Experience and Education:
• A High School diploma and a minimum of 5 years equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in a warehouse and or purchasing environment
• Experience with inventory in the Telecommunications/ISP/Fiber Optic space
• Strong MS Office and data entry skills
• Previous experience with Vendor online portals
• Understanding of UPS/FedEx shipping software
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales